Andrew sat in a stroller--not his favorite thing-- very nicely but spotted the "ducklings" so we went to check them out. Mom had bought a loaf of bread so she gave him the heel to tear apart and toss to the ducks--which drew a crowd, as you can see! We didn't think they'd come this close--but they did!!
He thought the duck and fish frenzy was hilarious.
With this new baby on the way, I'm trying hard to make the most of my time with Andrew. I'll know I'll be wishing for more soon!

1 comment:
Thanks for coming by my booth! I was hoping to see you again, but things were so busy I didn't have time to really chat with anyone.
No complaints ---but it would have been nice to give you a squeeze. Thank you so much for taking those pictures. I didn't even see you do it. What a surprise to have them. Friend, I'd love to catch up over a cup of tea soon. I miss seeing you on Sundays!
Hugs hugs hugs and sending prayers your way,
B
Post a Comment