Thankfully, Andrew still naps a couple hours every day so I always nap with him. That's my saving grace.
Did you know I have a blog just for the pregnancy?? I didn't want to bore uninterested people with all the gory details!
Here's the link!
Proudgrits is Preggers
This is from last weekend, when Andrew spent Saturday with Nana and Papa so Drew and I could have a day out together to celebrate Drew's birthday. Andrew looooves Popsicles! I told him I wanted to take his picture eating it but he thought I wanted a picture OF the actual Popsicle!!
This was mere hours before his haircut, by the way.
He did eat it, as evidenced by the green chin and shirt.
And yesterday, I took Andrew to the park before our big grocery shopping trip. He had a blast, as always. It was H-O-T, HOT! But this is Arizona and, gee, it's only mid-October!!
He had to take his trains with him, of course.
Oh, and this is his new haircut!
He enjoyed burying them in the wood chips...
...and sending them flying down the slides.
Here he is doing the big "CHEESE" with his new Halloween shirt. It's hard to find un-scary ones so this one fit the bill. It's from Old Navy and has that hip, tighter feel--kinda weird but whatever.
And, I dunno, he just looks HUGE to me in this picture! My little baby boy is growing up.
That's it for now. We've got plans take Drew's new remote-control plane out for a ride today and to go to the park down the road. Will take the camera, of course!

1 comment:
Hi Tab.
I didn't know how to get to your blog before, but now I did get on.
Awesome pictures! My FAVORITES are the yearly comparisons. I can't wait to see what you do with the sled, this year. But, next year he can stand behind it with his little brother or sister in it.
Let me know as soon as you hear anything regarding the biopsy. I love you all three so much, I wish I could spare you every bit of pain and trial, but God is so good and is with you in everything. It is a blessing to trust you all to His care.
Your blogspot is great. Maybe I can get to it again, and not just by stumbling on it.
From OtherMother
Post a Comment