Friday, October 24, 2008

Tolmachoff Farm year to year

You know I love comparing pictures from year to year, so here's our third annual trip to the farm and pumpkin patch!

2006, almost 1



2007, almost 2



2008, almost 3



2006



2007



2008



The pumpkin he picked got bigger this year, too!!

Last year



This year



Sliding last year...



and this year.



Corny fun last year...



...and this year. Didn't change much!!



And here's a couple highlights for your enjoyment!





Please leave a comment, I love to know who drops by! :) You don't even have to sign in!!

2 comments:

Avily Jerome said...

What a cutie!
And WOW he looks like Drew sometimes!

Brandie said...

I just love your comparison pictures. My computer crashed this past summer, which makes it harder for me to pull up old pictures...gotta go get CDs, scroll through them etc. Andrew is getting so big. Hard to believe he will be 3 this next month!