Wednesday, July 30, 2008

funny dude

Heehee. We were playing in Andrew's room last night and he was so cute with his trains that I grabbed the camera. They're usually in the family room but for some reason, he was saying, "Mommy, trains in Andrew's room" so we transferred them into his room.



I told him to "cheese" and this is what I kept getting. Dopey!!



I said, "No, Buddy! You've gotta keep your eyes open!"
So then he'd do THIS...and say, "Eyes open!" and open them AFTER I took the shot. Goodness.


Then we did some painting, too. His favorite. Besides the lovely artwork he did, THIS was super-cute!!
OK, see him pointing??





Here it is without his finger in the way. He was saying, "Mommy, it's a clue!" See, it looks like a blue paw print, which indicates a clue on "Blue's Clues." I thought that was exceedingly clever!! Her really had made two little blue fingerprints!!



And here he is, giving Mr. Potato Head a smooch.



I thought he looked like a punk, just asking for a fight. Arms to the side, frowning, hat backwards. Kinda like, "Yeah, what're YOU lookin' at? You wanna start somethin'??" Heehee.



Hope you're beating the heat and having some fun, too!!
-Tab

No comments: