Monday, July 21, 2008

'Round here

Our boy zonked out right on the floor next to his beloved new train Saturday night. He played hard all day so who can blame him??



In similar news, this is him waiting for our ride to "work" this morning. I got his diaper changed, put clothes on him and set him on this chair--and he was OUT.



And this is for those of you who think I look good in all my pictures. Totally candid, no lipstick--yikes. Thankfully, I'm usually behind the camera and can control it when I'm not! :)



And finally, I found this on Etsy about week ago. It's chenille "minky" washcloths and facial pads, for taking your make-up off at night. I got my mom and I each a set, one brown and one pink, in each size. They're for her stay here at the Lavender Lane B&B later this week--wouldn't you love to use one??





I'm kinda hoping my mom'll see them and say, "We could make that," so we can churn a bunch out to use as gifts!! :)

She wrapped it so cute--even mine! I love those special touches.



Here's a link to Antoinette's Boutique on Etsy.

Antoinette's Boutique Shop link

No comments: