The surgeon was super-nice and very comforting. He said the spot is the size of a pea and was very watery, which usually means it's benign.
They sent out the two little drops he extracted to the pathologist and hopefully we'll know something soon. If it comes back inconclusive, they will have to do the more invasive biopsy. I'd like to avoid that!
So I'm praying for wisdom for the pathologist and that the results will be clearly benign so we can move on with life!
The spot where they did it is sore tonight and I'm not feeling great (pregnancy related, no doubt) in general, but I'm glad that part is over and I really need a weekend!! In three days, I saw our baby and a spot in my breast--talk about a roller coaster ride!! Phew.
Prayers are appreciated--will keep you updated!
Tomorrow I'm taking Andrew to Tolmachoff Farm, our annual tradition, and can hardly wait! I'll post pictures, of course! :)

1 comment:
I'm trying to catch up with a few blogs/emails tonight. Thanks God for the results! What an answer to prayer. Lifting you up in HIM friend,
B
Post a Comment