Wednesday, April 30, 2008

girls' night in

This is the night Drew has his elder meeting so Sarah and I get to watch America's Next Top Model, eat pizza, do pedicures and pig out on whatever we want. I've been looking forward to it!
Feeling fine today...still drooling more than usual and definitely not wanting sweets or even coffee. I need to buy more juice. I do crave that. I get tired more easily, too. We play "boo" at work--meaning when we're outside playing, I run and hide behind the bushes and the kids come look for me and I jump out and go "Boo!" Andrew'll come up to me and say, "Mommy, do boo." His new thing is wanting to hold Tuesday's hand (that's the little girl I watch) as they come to look for me. She likes it about half the time. I need to take a picture of them, it's adorable.
I think I'm feeling better with this pregnancy because I've been napping every afternoon with Andrew for about three hours. That's gotta help, right??? His bedroom is dark, cool and quiet--divine.
I just updated my blogger profile to include "and with #2 due at the end of the year." Pretty exciting!!
I also set up a sort of "rough draft" for an on-line gift registry at Amazon.com, just to keep track of stuff I think of that I'll need for #2. Thankfully, I don't need much. Well, unless it's a girl, of course, then I'll need pretty much EVERYthing in PINK!! I need an exer-saucer (we were loaned one then got a junky one at a yard sale), a play mat/gym, nursing covers...the list goes on.
Oh! Sarah's home, better put the pizza in and get my foot bath filled!!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Napping is the best. Keep it up it will do you good!

I have to tell you to add a BREAST FRIEND nursing pillow to your list. If you didn't have one with Andrew, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
I could go on and on why but I don't have time at the moment. Trust me, it will be your best breast friend.
:0)

I'm so excited for you Tab!
Hugs and Love and keep the belly pics coming.
B