Ok, on to Father's Day!!!
We had a wonderful day, starting with going to church. I'm taking a break from teaching the twos class so we got to sleep in and attend second service, meaning Drew and I got to sit together--GASP!!! Then we headed to Brandon and Julie's house (my bro and SIL) to play, eat and swim with Nana and Papa. Here's some of the best photos:
My dad with his grandsons.
Here's "the men" gathered around Brandon's new grill he got for Father's Day from Julie. Drew got an oven mitt (for grilling) from me. Logan got B a cool golf club. Andrew colored Drew a picture. Hmm.
ANYway, my folks also got Drew grilling accessories and he does enjoy cooking out so he was happy. Good thing cuz the less we can fire up the oven, the better.
Here's the three generations of Grimos. Andrew has taken to calling Brandon "Grimo." We think it's hilarious. And he calls Julie "Jules!" He's definitely picked it up from us. He loves using people's name when he talks to them and we find it utterly charming.
"The Big Cheese"
How they normally look, when not actually posing for the camera. Drew's the best tickler. Andrew asks, "Daddy, more tickle?" Well, it sounds like tick-oo.
Here's the cousins, soaking wet in the "splash pad."
Andrew LOVED it!!
Here's the boys and their daddies, splashing.
We dipped in the pool some, too.
And Andrew did great with his water wings.
We finished with iced brownies and the boys helped decorate them.
They both ate their fair share, too!
A wonderful way to spend a day!
Hope you all enjoyed your Father's Day, too!

1 comment:
Hi Tabitha its Emily (Travassos) well Pratt now from HDBC. How are you?? I saw a pic you sent to Mrs. VonBalson and asked how you are and she forwarded me an email with your blog... Wow you are so talented and your Family is is beautiful. Looks like things are going great for you. I saw the pics of your mom and dad and Brandon... Please tell them all I say HI and hope to keep in touch. My email address is tinascuz4474@yahoo.com ( I know its wierd )
Post a Comment