Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"God Made...


...wonderful things to hear."
Painted by Andrew, age 2.5 years old, June 8, 2008 at church.
He's also been attending the Baby Beakers class this week while I serve as "crew leader" for the elementary session of VBS and has chosen to color with green and purple crayons both days so far. Funny to see what they choose. I love it that he has such strong preferences.
Anyway, besides enjoying music, evidently he's artistic, too!! I catch him singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" at some point almost every day--it's adorable.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

What a lovely scrap-blog you are creating with all of Andrew's masterpieces! I have my girlies at Compass's morning VBS, and I was hoping I'd see you, but I just now am remembering that you work in the mornings.
Did you come to the Children's Orchard down on Litchfield/Camelback? I was just in there the other day and was also amazed at how stuffed full they were! Are they opening a location on Estrella/101? I think I've seen a sign, but I haven't driven by for a closer look yet.
How are you feeling overall? I've been thinking and praying for you.
It was great fun to catch up on your blog.