
Here's Andrew's artwork for Drew tomorrow. I told you he was infatuated with purple and green!! He very deliberately chose green first and did their faces and such, then reached in for the purple to finish up!! The weirdest thing is, those are MY two favorite colors. Hmmmmm.
So it's Father's Day, which means I am reminded again of how blessed I am to have Drew as the father of my son. I am still constantly amazed at how much Drew adores and enjoys Andrew, and always has. He constantly comments on how much he loves him and likes being with him. Andrew just idolizes his dad and loves playing with him, rough-housing and going to the park. Drew is his favorite napping buddy, too. They have a better relationship than I could have ever hoped for. Seeing them together is one of the greatest joys of my life.
So, I hope you enjoy this little "Ode To Drew." Oooooh, the cuteness! I love my boys!
The day Andrew was born, Nov. '05.
First night home.

April '06
.jpg)
June '06
.jpg)
July '06
.jpg)
September '06
.jpg)
First Birthday

Christmas '06

Easter '07 Helping Daddy

July '07
.jpg)
Sept. 07
Feb. '08 Dad's Helper
May '08
And a HUGE shout-out to MY dad, the best a girl could ask for! And he still calls me his Sweet Baby.
Sept. 07
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment