So!! Here's a few newer shots of Andrew, since I know you were just dying to see him! I moved this kid-sized roll top desk into his room and he got the concept right away--it makes a great spot to color! I'll store my few guest items in the drawers.
And here he is, playing trains. Every dime we spend on train stuff is money well spent, especially since outdoor time is limited right now. It cracks me up...there's this lamp base in the background, on the right, see it? I sold the shade in our recent yard sale, haven't gotten a new one yet...so this was "hiding" behind the couch. He drug it over this morning, probably to incorporate it with his train set! Like a neat building or something. Kinda creative.
To see my latest shopping and decorating adventures, check out my public blog. The link is on the right hand sidebar.
Hope you're staying cool, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment