Yep, today is my 30th birthday. To celebrate, here's a fun little list I put together. I call it "30 Things."
Things I love:
1. Favorite snack food: Cheezits
2. Favorite drink: root beer
3. Favorite treat: Origins "Nightamins" before bed
4. Favorite thing to do: A tie between sleeping in and a date with my husband
5. Favorite meal: brunch, especially if it includes omeletes and coffee
6. Favorite restaurant: Mimi's Cafe
7. Favorite color: green
8. Favorite place to shop for clothes: J. Jill
9. Favorite place to visit: St. Augustine, Florida
10. Favorite smell: lavender
Things I know I can do:
11. Lose 25 lbs. "the old fashioned way" (no pills, no gimmicks, just diet and exercise)
12. give birth naturally to an 8 lb. baby
13. climb a 12,708 ft. mountain without dying
Things I'm passionate about:
14. The Gospel. Spreading the Good News: God sent his son to die for us so we could have eternal life. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no one gets to the Father but through Him. Not only does He love us, but He is intimitely involved in our lives, hears our prayers and desires a personal relationship with us. Praise Jesus!!
15. Fertility Awareness
16. Attachment parenting and grace-based living
17. Theophostic prayer ministry
18. Compass Church
19. natural childbirth
20. direct sales in general (and Cookie Lee in particular)
21. being the best wife and mother I can be
22. authenticity in all areas of life
23. The Fly Lady
24. the arts of home caring and entertaining
25. photography, especially of my son :)
26. all things tea
Things I wish for my birthday:
27. time with the people I love most
28. quiet moments spent reflecting and rejoicing (with a cup of coffee and a piece of cake would be even better)
29. a few cool gifts to open :)
30. another year on this earth to love my family and friends, persue my purpose and live for my Lord
Don't forget to comment on this post to wish me a happy birthday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment