Friday, November 9, 2007
Woo-hoo--$700 show!!
Wow! An hour of driving and four hours of fun for a $700 jewelry show! Phew, it was "hard work" taking all that money and selling all that gorgeous jewelry!! Heehee. It was a blast, actually, and will afford me the opprtunity to sign my mom up for the business, which, besides many other benefits like her being able to go to the showroom for ME, will get me an extra $600 in FREE jewelry this month. Instant profit!! So I've got all my money together and once the credit card payments are all processed, it's off to the showroom to pick out $1,000 in new jewelry--yippee!! That should get my inventory to where it needs to be for now through the holidays--plus some gifts for people. I'm so excited!! It was neat to see what people bought, too, and will definitely influence what I buy cuz now I know what's popular. So it was an evening well spent and Andrew got to spend it with my parents--a win-win-WIN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOO-HOO!
:0) Happy dance for YOU!
Post a Comment