15 ladies, almost 20 home-based businesses, four hours and a LOT of fun. Today was all about meeting each other, making contacts, discovering new companies and, yes, shopping. Now, however, I'm encouraging the ladies to consider meeting once a month for a similar event, only it will be more for learning how to grow our businesses. We all have different strengths and weaknesses and can learn so much from each other about what works and what doesn't. It's all about the right tools and tips. I'm hoping 12 ladies will commit to a monthly meeting and hosting once/year. Each month will have a different topic to cover and then we will each get a challenge and be assigned a "buddy" to be accountable to for doing the challenge in the month ahead. I hope they're up for it because it could be majorly beneficial to all involved.
Anyway, I met a lot of lovely ladies and saw some old friends, too. It was a blast, but...I'm also glad that my hosting for November is done!! I'm so tired. But it was SO worth it! Seemed like everyone enjoyed it, too.
We'll see where it goes!! Maybe I'll start a new blog just for the home-based business aspect of my life...
Here's a picture of us hearing from our Reliv rep, Maria, who is a former Miss Philippines!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment