I am taking a temporary break from...well, virutally everything...in an effort to continue the purging process God has asked me to do. I will be back. God and I will be getting reaquainted in the meantime. Pray for me!
I've been checking in too - I will be in prayer for your purging. May God reveal Himself to you in new and exciting ways! Look foward to your retrun to blogging.
I'm Tabitha Dumas. I was born and raised in Florida and have spent the last 19 years in the Phoenix valley. I'm newly 40 and I share my home and my life with my hubby of 15 years, two sons and a new daughter. I'm a child of God first, a wife and mom second and a writer/speaker/consultant last. Find me in my new space at http://www.tabithadumas.com
3 comments:
I love reading your blogs, but I understand, I am kinda going through a purge process in my house as well.
I've been checking in --- glad to see your taking some time off. Looking forward to your return.
Prayers going up!
I've been checking in too - I will be in prayer for your purging. May God reveal Himself to you in new and exciting ways!
Look foward to your retrun to blogging.
Post a Comment