Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Is it wrong...?

...to feel kind of relieved that Christmas is over?? I'm actually excited about taking the decorations down, putting all the awesome gifts away and gearing up for a fresh start to 2008. There's a lot to look forward to!! "Life is good," as they say. It truly is.
Wow, what a Christmas! The gifts were awesome and Drew put together my best stocking EVER--and surprised me with lots of other goodies. Andrew was kind of oblivious but LOVES his new vacuum--it's the first thing he went to this morning. My plan is to go through his old toys and give a bunch away to charity to make room for the new stuff. Purge, baby!! I have a lot of good work to do now--scrapbooking, reorganizing my home office, putting pictures in albums--I can't wait!!
This morning is nice...Andrew is still vacuuming and I have a lovely choice of treats to enjoy with my coffee...aaaaahhhh. Here's a few highlights from Christmas--if you want to hear the full rundown of our Christmas Day, visit our family blog at www.agoodkindofbusy.blogspot.com
Happy Day-After Christmas--hope your Christmas was wonderful and that you have lots to look forward to as well!! :)

Here's the boys with Andrew's new Noah's ark toy:

This is me with my famous breakfast casserole, reserved just for Christmas Day:

Here's Andrew doing "Cheese!!" in front of the tree:

This is the amazing digital picture frame Drew's dad got us--my favorite new toy!! Andrew liked seeing the slideshow of Christmas pictures on it!

How can I NOT show you me in my new "clown camo" pajamas???

And here's Andrew with his vacuum:

He also got his first pair of light-up shoes, Hotwheels!! He actually WANTED to wear them! My dad got him a laptop as well--he's got lots of learning to do in the coming year!
I got a new J. Jill top--Mom gets me one every year!

And Drew got a grill and lots of cool accessories!! We're all going to enjoy it!

And here's our family on Christmas Day:

Hope your Christmas was super, too!! Let me know what YOU did!

No comments: