Sunday, January 13, 2008

customer service

My mom and I had a whole day together "running around" yesterday--coupons, gift cards and exchanges in hand--and had such a blast! We returned home and realized, "Wow, we had really terrific customer service today!" How unusual--and what a treat!
First stop: Origins. They were doing a little skincare clinic so we got lots of good information, free samples, juice and trial mix! I exchanged an item, got new makeup and a toner. I'm all set for a while!
Then off to J. Jill where I got this lace tank in black for $3!!!! It was on sale, then I used a $10 off coupon. Sweet!!

Then off to Lucy, which is really nice activewear/yoga clothes--definitely more my mom's style...but I could be talked into it!! It's www.lucy.com I treated myself to these "dance pants." SO comfy--and in a tall size, so they're not too short! Woo-hoo! I know I'll get my moneys worth.

If I'd have had any more $$$ to spend, this tee is SO charming.

I tried this one on--whoa. So chic. It's on my wish list.

ANYway, a gal there reminded me of my dear college roommate that I haven't seen in two years--so I told her and she came over and gave me a hug!! How cute is that?? And she was so knowledgeable and kind. But not pushy!!
I even hit the after-Christmas sale at Hallmark and got some great ornaments for next year at 75% off and a few gift wrap items I can use now, for less than $1 each. Cha-ching!
There was even a friendly sacurity guard who teased Mom and I cuz he told us where Payless was, but accused us of getting sidetracked when we stopped into Chicco's on the way there!!
It was nice, just Mom and I, being girls. And not dealing with anyone who was rude or incompetent. SO nice! Unfortunately, the Jaguars lose last night--but good shopping more than makes up for it! :)

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

I love every part of your wonderfully feminine and creative spirit showing through with your shopping choices! How awesome that you and your Mom got to spend so much time together! I love that little heart tee - it'll be great to think about wearing "normal" clothes again sometime after this pregnancy. Many blessings my friend - it feels good to "catch up" with you, even if it's just on your blog!