Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scarves galore

As mentioned in a previous post, I got my "boss" a similar version of this scarf from www.etsy.com. Hand-made, of course.

She loved it and wanted 10 red ones to give to the team she was running a half marathon with today. So I had about 5 days to find 10 scarves--and I did it! And they all arrived on Friday, in plenty of time, and were gorgeous. I even got to keep one!!
The 3 pictured above all came from Zoe'sCoutureBoutique, wrapped in beautiful ribbon with her tag and washing instructions--fabulous!! She did an awesome job.
This one came from AlmondWorks, a very nice lady. Love the addition of the ribbon and tag. It's special touches like that that make it so nice to shop from real people!

Two like this one came from Kathy'sKrafts.

And here's me IN one of the five from BeanStocks. She made so many that I got to keep this one!! I loved wearing it and it's perfect on cool Arizona days and so FUN! These ladies all went above and beyond and were so nice to deal with--I'll be back to all their shops again!

No comments: