Wednesday, January 9, 2008

tackling that to-do list

The PANTRY!! Yes, this is the "after" version. It doesn't exactly look like something out of a magazine (good thing I have an account with Tupperware!) but it makes sense to me and I think it will be user-friendly for Drew and Sarah, too...and aid them in their efforts to eat better. I labeled everything new with their Points values and tried to group like with like...I think it makes sense. If it looks more like your "before," just keep your thoughts to yourself, OK? :) It's all about what works for US. Andrew walked right up, took out his fish crackers, opened them and helped himself to a snack--so, mission accomplished!!

This was the next project on my to-do list, my major Hot Spot (in Fly Lady terms):

And as of 4:30 today, the TOP half is done! :) Here's that after. I love that so many of my favorite pieces are clearly visible and ready for use! Now I can actually enjoy them!

The bottom half is way, way harder...better to start and finish it all tomorrow.
I will say...getting organizational projects done is a lot like losing weight. When those pounds start coming off, it inspires you to keep it up--because it feels so good!! My to-do list is growing all the time...

No comments: