It's all I can do to sit here and type this but I figure it's the easiest way to update everyone.
Drew has been home sick all week--he's at acute care now. He couldn't take it anymore.
I am so very miserable. This is the worst I've been sick--head-cold wise--in 10 years. My head feels like it weighs fifty pounds, my right ear is totally stopped up and I have this never-ending headache. The meds make me nauseated and even more dizzy. We haven't been functioning since Monday when this all started. I can feel all this ick in my head--but it just isn't draining. I feel so fuzzy-headed and out of it. I just want to lay down.
I went to acute care Monday and I am now on an antibiotic. Can't take the decongestant they prescribed cuz I'm nursing. So it's OTC decongestants. It hasn't even touched it. I feel no better, possibly worse. Sleep is my only relief. Poor Andrew--he hasn't been out of the house all week and is putting up with our non-attention well. He's slightly sniffly and coughing but nothing more. He's a trouper.
The worst is Drew and I both being so sick--there's no one to take care of us. We're so miserable, we just look at each other and shrug. We've barely spoken all week just because it's too much work--and we can't hear each other half the time, anyway. I'm tearing up as I write--when is this going to end???
Pray for us. This has to be over soon, right??
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ohh, so sorry you are both so ill :o(. How awful.
Prayers for a QUICK and total recovery!
Smiles, Karen
Post a Comment