Thursday, February 14, 2008

I *heart* Valentine's Day!!

Ya know why?? Because it's totally frivolous! It's not a birthday, an anniversary, not Mother's Day--just a day to say, "I love you."
Andrew and I opened our cards earlier (he could've cared less) and my grandmother sent cash from Florida so I'm thinking that we're all going out for ice cream tonight!
Here's what my neighbor/friend/boss brought over--just for fun!!

And here's what was inside!! How fun is that??? I'm the type that, if given an extra $20, spends it on someone else. Or something practical. That $20 from my grandmother? I'm tempted to use it on a new mop--mine bit the dust yesterday. BUT! I'll force myself to use it for something fun. THESE goodies are all for ME--including a $10 Starbucks card that I will NOT be giving away! :)

I'd admired the polka dot frame AND the cute kitchen towels at Target but, naturally, I didn't treat myself! So getting them from my friend is a BIG treat!! And the polka dot Thank You notes are so ME...and and polka dot "T" post-it notes? Well, I HAVE to use them--they're a "T!" Thanks, boss!! We love you, too!!
We'll see what Drew comes up with on his non-exisitent gift budget...he usually manages to pull something off!!

No comments: