Then we browsed through a few charming shops, where I couldn't resist having my picture taken. Isn't this gazebo lovely?? I'd love to have a little mini-tea party under there!!
This little shop is called "Cottage Garden" and is one of my all-time favorite places to browse.
I had to force my wallet to stay in my purse with all the cute things we saw. Birds and flowers were especially abundant--two of my favorite decorative items!! But looking at pretty things and getting ideas was fun enough and just soaking in the weather and scenery made my day.
Isn't it quaint?? I wanted to just sit and read a book with a cup of coffee!
After Glendale, we grabbed some drinks at Starbucks and spent a while wandering through Hobby Lobby--another activity I don't get to indulge in very often. It was nice to be out "just us girls."

No comments:
Post a Comment