So with Monday being a holiday, Drew being home one day and with me now working four days instead of three--wow, this week whizzed by!! It's kind of a blur, too--except that I know I finally got the house all beautified and it looks darn good. Maybe I'll take pictures in the pretty morning light tomorrow before my event.
Gosh. What did I do this week??? Finally got groceries...ran a few errands...went to the bank twice...lots of laundry...lots of time with kids (mine and others)...yeah, good week!! :)
We had dinner with my boss/friend/neighbor, which was a treat. Today, I enjoyed a marathon play date at my sister-in-law's house. Gosh...I guess that's about it. I must say, Andrew had a good week, all things considered. A few rough spots, as always, but had no symptoms of a cold, which has been rare lately. And with all the time we spent with other kids, he did great! He's being super-gentle with smaller kids, which is such a relief to me. I hated him being the instigator, but now the other kids are the ones in the hitting phase--which is fine by me!! I'd rather him be hit than be the hitter--and he takes it all in stride, anyway.
Drew is now looking for a new job. He'll be done before the end of the month at his current job--and doesn't really have any clear direction on what he's doing next! I know worrying about it is fruitless, so I'm just trusting God to "do His thing." Keep Drew in your prayers. He's a smart guy--he'll figure it out.
I feel very at peace today and like good things are on the horizon. Plus, the weekend is here!! Hope your week was wonderful-
Tab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment