
I LOVE the idea of having inspirational or heart-warming quotes on the walls of my home! It adds a certain personal touch that I adore.
I've seen the idea in many magazines and decorating books--but didn't know it was available to "the public" (or at such affordable prices) until I was invited to an "Uppercase Living" open house last night at my Cookie Lee upline's house. All the higher-ups have gorgeous homes and they're all WAY into Uppercase Living so I knew the company had to be a winner.

YES, I am a direct sales addict--you know my philosophy: I'd rather give my money to a woman with a home-based business than to a big box retailer. They call me a "party girl" because I go to virtually EVERY home party I'm invited to! :) This particular rep has been with UCL for two years and was the FIRST rep in Arizona!!
The thing about UCL is that, for a small amount of money, you can literally transform the look of a space, a room--or your entire home! It makes it so personal and unique! Your home can literally "speak" to the people that visit. The images can be applied to walls (even textured ones), wood, glass, tin...almost any smooth surface.
Words can accentuate a piece of furniture, offer a "welcome" message in your entryway or accent a wall.

My first purchase was a simple "Welcome" to go in the niche above our engagement portrait right when you walk in the front door. Next I want the "Live well, laugh often, love much" for above the big entertainment niche in the livingroom.
They also offer a large variety of small accents for projects or gifts, many of them seasonal.

I love the idea of applying them to a tile for a decorative accent as well. The possibilites are endless!!
This is probably my favorite idea, perfect for a wedding or house-warming gift or "just because." People love personalized gifts!! Buy the wood, some paint, the applique and ribbon and you have a one-of-a-kind gift for less than $25!

All the expressions, words, images and letters come in an assortment of sizes and a lovely variety of colors--from earth tones to pastels!
You can even do custom messages--I created one that says "Nice only goes so far." It's so cool and adds so much to your home. Of course I'll be hosting an "Uppercase Living" open house in February! :) As a rep to three direct sales companies, I like playing the part of hostess every so often, and this company is definitely my new favorite.
If you're local and would like to attend, let me know and I'll make sure you're invited!! :)
If you're as excited about this as I am, I'll give you the code for my friend's web site so you can see the catalog and even play with a custom message.
Hope to see you at my open house!!

No comments:
Post a Comment