
And, no, I'm not pregnant!! I was just looking at these tees--searching for a fun way to announce my next pregnancy, God willing--and saw that this seller "mrswitty" was giving away a free item to the 100th person to click the button that says, "I *heart* this seller." I thought, "What the heck??" and did it--and low and behold, she contacted me to say I won!! And since I love purple, this is what I chose!! It looks like the kind of tee I can wear early in the next pregnancy and after the baby is born, too. Doesn't it look comfy?? She even posted about it on her blog!
www.lackoftitle-art.blogspot.com
It tickles me. I love winning stuff!!! I bet it'll be so soft and cozy, I'll end up ordering more. After all the money I've spent on Etsy, it's fitting that I got something for free! What a blessing!

1 comment:
Post a Comment