Inside it came, followed by the remaining seven, then he and Sarah put the table together. All the while, I was absolutely giddy with excitement and anticipation! The chairs instantly looked right at home and the color--both the green paint and the wood--was fantastic in our home. The top has a butcher block effect and the wood color is almost an exact match to our kitchen cabinets. It's awesome. With the leaf in place, it's a square shape and seats eight (two on each side), as seen here.
I LOVE it--that it seats eight comfortably and everyone can still talk and reach the center easily. It's genius. Here's a close-up so you can better see the color of the top and the green hue. I adore the color and the slightly distressed finish--it's so unique!! The black would have been a little too "normal." Bleck!!
And here it is with the leaf stored inside. Isn't that fabulous--that the leaf just disappears?? Oh, and it came with the Lazy Susan, how fun is that?? So most of the time, it will be this size and seat six. We placed the other two chairs alongside the turquoise sideboard. They can also be used as bar stools!
I'm thrilled. I love having eight brand new chairs!! We got it for a steal, too, and from a locally-owned store. I just couldn't be more happy about the whole deal. Thank you, Drew!! Boy, did you fill up my love tank with this one!! :)

1 comment:
YEAH!!! What a beautiful new table - and what a fabulous Valentines Day gift!!!! It fits your personality so well, and yes, it's great to be able to accomodate so many (especially you - o-lady-who-entertains-and-holds fabulous parties!) Thanks for sharing about your Valentines day surprise!!
Post a Comment