They have this perfect little "garden" as Julie calls it--a yard with grass and plenty of room to play. That and all the other fun toys meant they were both occupied and happy (nearly) the whole time. Andrew even napped again! Aren't they so cute??
They both enjoyed swinging and sliding on the castle.
Golf was a favorite activity, not surprisingly--even though they define "golf" as hitting ANY ball with a club. Or just swinging the clubs around wildly!!
Andrew also LOVES this dinosaur/ball toy. I'm glad we don't have one so it's novel. It occupied him for quite a while and they even played together with it some.
All in all, it was a lovely afternoon--the perfect Arizona weather didn't hurt, either. And I'm so glad to be getting to know my sister-in-law and nephew better! I think Logan even recognized me from last time, which warms my heart. We are very blessed!

1 comment:
We loved the play date too!! We'll have to do it again soon. You took some great photo's (as usual)!!!
Love Juls & Logan xx
Post a Comment