See his little smirk??
And here he is with his daddy. It's nice for them to have something to do together.
Andrew and Drew also spent some time in the yard this evening. Andrew looooooves to use the hose, mostly to water the weeds.
We have designated a spot to plant a tree or bush in memory of the baby that never was and bought a little angel (or fairy, actually) to place next to it. Just as a way to remember. Mother's Day, somewhat ironically, will always be the "anniversary" of our loss in my mind. Here's where it will go, with one of my favorite views behind it. I'm thinking maybe a grape vine or just some hardly aloe. I have a black thumb and the last thing I want is a dead plant. Here's where it will go.
And life goes on. It always does.

No comments:
Post a Comment