Saturday, May 24, 2008
Wow
Seriously. 1,006 views to my profile. Yes, I view it occasionally but, OK, that's like 20 at the most. Who are these people???? And do they actually read the blog and not comment?? Bloggers have a name for those folks but I can't think of it. Basically like stalkers. Looking but not making themselves known. I leave comments on every blog I read. Maybe not every time but definitely frequently. So they know that "Proudgrits" or "roots & wings" is real and accounted for. Not just peeping in the windows. Weird. But it's funny cuz I stumble onto new blogs all the time and read profiles to find something in common and many of them have only a couple hundred views to their profile. You'd think I'm a heavy hitter yet I get very few comments. And, of course, that's mostly my public blog, but still. Who's out there...???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment