After the mess he made, he look a long bath. He loves pouring water.
Yes, we painted s'more after the bath. A washcloth wipe-down got all the paint off. Here's Andrew when I said, "Show me your yucky fingers!!"
So this morning, I grabbed a hat and my wallet and hit three garage sales in our neighborhood. To see what I got, visit my public blog. The link is at the top of the right sidebar.
After that, I came home and made breakfast for us and had a cup of coffee, then Sarah and I went shopping. The Dollar Tree, Old Navy, Sketchers and JCPenney. I behaved myself pretty well! Again, the details are on my public blog.
Then tonight, Drew and I got to go on a date!! God bless Sarah, Drew's sis'. She saves me on so many levels. Besides letting me tag along on what was really HER shopping trip, she watched--nay, took care of--Andrew for the five hours we spent at our friends' house. She even put him to bed!! Drew and I needed the time together, and out of the house. It was so nice to linger over dinner and just talk and laugh with another couple. Here we are before we headed out, me in my new Old Navy tee.
Such a nice weekend. What a weekend should be. Hope yours was great, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment