Friday, May 2, 2008

crafting in the buff

I kept my clothes on to finally make some cards today, after Drew insisted I "take the day off." But Andrew wanted to join in, of course, after I, ah, well, yelled at him, actually...for prying off a button I'd just glued to a card. Oops. So I set him up his own crafting area next to me at the table and let him have his own sheet of paper to color on with colored pencils, plus his own glue and buttons, so he could "make something," too. Yes, I only gave him boring buttons but he didn't seem to care.


Later, he was back at the table to pry off the buttons he'd glued down (which was allowed, of course, unlike MY project) and...Oh, my!! He's naked!!

We're quasi-potty training so it's not unusual but, still. Too funny. My boy does hate clothes! And what a cute lil' dude he is, clothes or not!

Hope your Friday was as...uneventful?? :)

No comments: