Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sicky McSickerton

Goodness. Andrew had a very restless night--never could settle for long and was very, as we call it, "flippy." Tossed and turned and tossed s'more, never sleeping for longer than 45 min. at a time. Thankfully, Drew slept through it. Not me. I had a feeling he might be coming down with something and sure enough, first thing this a.m., he had a little "pukey time." I called my "boss" to tell her to be on alert that we might not be coming in to "work"--then he did a MAJOR pukey and I called and told her, "Yeah, we're staying home." So I chased him with a towel all morning and have let him just relax and watch TV and just now, he had another nice little...burst. On my shoulder and in my hair, no less. Freshly washed hair, of course. Good thing I hung on to a few junky t-shirts for just such an occasion.
My boss's kids have had a bug all week, but so have several others--all manner of sickness has been circulating. Plus I had that weird stomach thing. So...he's got somethin'. We'll be laying low. Lots of Noggin and napping. Hopefully it's just a 24-hour thing.
Have a mentioned that it's been a long week???
Here he is, chillin' like a villain.

No comments: