I've been tagged!! Here goes:
You're feeling: tired from a very long Sunday
To your left: one lone Andrew sneaker, papers, a thank-you card, a receipt...I could go on
On your mind: getting back into the normal swing of things tomorrow--both good and bad
Last meal included: turkey sandwich, "natural" cheese puffs, limeade
You sometimes find it hard to: admit when I'm wrong or take criticism.
The weather: cool and windy! Awesome!
Something you have a collection of: tea cups and saucers
A smell that cheers you up: coffee brewing
A smell that can ruin your mood: anything burning
How long since you last shaved: today! wore a skirt to church so I had to!
The current state of your hair: cute cut but a tiny bit greasy and very wind-blown
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): a paper shredder
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: bargain tables
Something you're craving: all weekend, I've craved an ice cream sundae
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Oh, boy. It's gonna be interesting!!
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Not since Andrew was born, Nov. '05
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: the bathroom! :) My parents' house, actually.
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: print model. I'm very photogenic...and tall!
Something that freaks you out a little: heights. Even sitting way up high in a stadium, or looking over the banister of a tall building. Yikes.
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Easter candy!!!!
You have never: finished a novel (writing one, that is)
You never want to: live far away from my parents
I tag...anyone who wants to do this, too! Just leave me a comment so I can read yours! :)
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment