Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We're ready...

...to start trying for baby #2! We're insured...I've been taking prenatal vitamins...life is running fairly smoothly...and, well, we're just...READY! Andrew will be well over three years old and I'd be due in early 2009 (depending on how long it takes, of course). We don't know if God's plan will align with ours but with Andrew, we felt good about it--and we're feeling that way again. It just seems to be time.
We really wanted to avoid an end-of-the-year baby so now that we're almost out of March, we breathed a collective sigh of relief. I think our entire family did! Nov./Dec. is a little hectic for us!!
So now we're just going to be open to the possibility and see what happens. Since I'm a big Ferility Awareness fan, I get a little obsessive about it--so forgive me if I'm a little more distracted and high-strung than normal. You never know how long it will take so until it does "take," I'm going to be keeping the stress levels low and trying to be as healthy as possible.
Pray for us...and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

You KNOW I'm a big fan of fertility awareness too. Feel free to call and chat about your chart anytime!! I know that God has something wonderful already planned for you - can't wait to see it all unfold. Prayers going up up up...

It's SO EXCITING!
Lots of love,
B