Yes, my last cut was in October!! It got loooong in the meantime, and so heavy. She re-cut the whole thing, stacked the back and razored off a bunch, too--it feels so light now!! I love it!
Her nail tech had a few jewelry orders for me, too, so technically, that paid for my haircut--and then some! I love my Cookie Lee business!!
I now have an appointment in eight weeks--much more reasonable. I'll be right after my mom again so she can take Andrew. What a nice arrangment!!
She sold me a HUGE set of shampoo and conditioner because I told her that the stuff I have never leaves my hair feeling as clean as I'd like. So for $42, I got a really snazzy haircut and probably a three-month supply of shampoo and conditioner. If I can save up in the meantime, I'll get some fun highlights done in 8 weeks. Assuming I'm not pregnant, of course.
At any rate, I'm all set for Spring now!! And the shorter 'do shows off my jewelry! :)
Here's the before and after:

1 comment:
Love the new do!
:0)
Post a Comment