Hi, all!! Did you notice the new name??? "THIS DAY" based on a Goethe quote from the cover of my favorite Mary E. journal that I use as my gratitude journal.
Why the new name, you ask?? WELL! This blog is going to remain at this address, will remain private and will remain our primary FAMILY blog. I'll keep using our real names, post lots of pictures, etc.
BUT...I want...nay, NEED...a public blog. I meet SO many wonderful ladies out in blog land, especially through Etsy, and most of whom are either #1, raising young children #2, VERY crafty and willing to share their best tips, tricks and projects--or BOTH! And it's just too fun to get to know each other and inspire each other. They participate in craft swaps, giveaways, recipe/pattern exchanges and all sorts of fun things...and I feel like a goober, telling them they have to give me their e-mail so they can view my private blog!! Plus, I doubt they care about all my private-type stuff, anyway.
"Roots & Wings" (which is definitely more "me" than the "us" this blog has become) will MOVE--and get a brand new banner and template!! I've gotten in touch with a freelance graphic designer I found on Etsy and she's going to design it for me. And it's going to be my PUBLIC blog. I'm so excited!! You can see her Etsy site here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5027300 to see her work.
I want the new, public blog to be more about my attempts at home organization...a healthier lifestyle...crafting...shopping...and LESS about my private life and family.
So stay tuned and, naturally, you'll be invited to view the new one!!
I hope "This Day" is wonderful for you, too!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment