Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday

I could count on one finger the times I've had the house to myself since Andrew was born. YES, I go places without him and YES, Drew'll let me have some time to myself while he keeps him corralled somewhere in the house, or even takes him to the park...but for me to have an entire morning BY MYSELF, AT HOME is unprecedented. Two cups of coffee, two magazines, a little e-mail, some Internet research...a very nice morning, indeed.
Andrew didn't even see me yet today--so I snuck this picture of them, waiting for their ride to arrive to go to a "Dads and Toddlers" event at a local church. Although I'd laid the outfit out and fixed his cup last night, Drew dressed him and evidently styled his hair. Cute!!

Here's what awaited me: granola cereal with banana, my coffee and a pile of unread magazines.

Thank you, husband--it was much-needed and very appreciated!!

No comments: