Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm "off" this weekend

I'm off tomorrow morning and headed to a camp in the high country of Arizona for our church's women's retreat for the weekend. Doesn't it look wonderful??

Which also means I'm "off duty" from diaper changes, cooking, cleaning, housework, etc. And "off" my blog, too! Naturally, I'll have lots to report on Sunday and lots of pictures. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I can hardly wait to get away for a few days for some quality time with the ladies--and to wear long sleeves!! :)
See ya back here Sunday night...

3 comments:

Brandie said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL time!
I missed you today at church. Your son and I had a fun time "working" together. I asked him if he wanted to be my big helper and if he wanted to help me work...his face lit right up. I think your hubby was happy he did so well.
Can't wait to hear ALL about your time.
Love ya,
B

The Smiths said...

Hey there Missy,

I get to leave for my Womnen's Retreat in just a few days too! Yippe! I know that last year you had a nursing Andrew with ya, so I'm praying that this year will be a totally new and very relaxing experience for you. Hope it was a SUPER blessed time!

Tabitha said...

Thanks, ladies!! It surely wasn't the same without you!! And YES, it was super-blessed!! :)
B, so glad Andrew did OK. We're doing "work" at home now (Montessori stuff) and he loves it! He's a worker boy!!
S, I hope you enjoy your retreat!! Let us know how it goes!!