Oh, and I got a cute baby gift I have to ship to Yuma. I wanted something flat so I got a cute flowered onesie and the Sassy "Who Loves Baby?" photo book. They have a new version now!! This is the old one:

Now it's longer and has scalloped edges, even cuter!! Just FYI! :)
So I'm checking things off on my to-do list for the upcoming church retreat this weekend. I'm SO looking forward to getting away with the girls!! Cooler temperatures, good food, great teaching, fun activities...I can hardly wait!!
Anyway, really...check the clearance racks and bins at Target. I got my mom some really snazzy "P" notecards for 75 CENTS!! And my birthday invitations were $1.25 for 8--and are super cute!! And go with the theme to boot. But, like, the other initial stationary was $1.98, but the "P" and "Q" was 75 cents, probably cuz it's the least popular. So you really have to look!! Which I can't normally do, but today I could!! Thank you, Lord!! I love bargains!!

No comments:
Post a Comment