Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday's "Didja Know??"

Didja know...my "guilty pleasures?"
Instead of one fact, I'm gonna do a list this time. Some may be more surprising than others. One look at my hips and the food items wouldn't be any surprise. Feel free to refer back when shopping for my birthday gift in November! :)
1. Cheezits. Love 'em. All the flavored ones are good, too.
2. Origins Shedonism and Nightamins. The best.
3. Chocolate, mainly dark. Love Dove, Junior Mints, truffles, fudge, cherry cordial kisses, you name it.
4. Target. Just wandering through the store is a treat, but actually buying stuff is even better. When I really need a "fix," I buy myself some popcorn or candy and a diet Coke to enjoy while I browse.
5. Cigars. Yes, I indulge in the occasional cigar. It's gotta be smooth and sweet. It makes me feel kinda cool. Puts me in touch with my masculine side, too.
6. A Caramel Frappacinno from Starbucks. With whip cream, naturally. Even better, a muffin to go along with it.
7. Chik-Fil-A. Costs more than buying from the dollar menu elsewhere, but it is soooo worth it. Just a chicken sandwich, waffle fries and a lemonade and I'm in Heaven.
8. Writing. Here's a Didja Know...that I'm a published writer?? Was the first ever "copy editor" of my award-winning high school yearbook, too. My advisor invented the title cuz I was so good at it--and enjoyed it! I love to write stories, have since like second grade. I love to stay up late and work on a story--hours pass like minutes, it's awesome. I like writing notes, too. I know people love getting something in the mail other than bills or junk. Stationary is another guilty pleasure.
9. Touring model homes. Of course I'm not in the market, but it's so fun to see the newest decorating trends and imagine living in a picture-perfect house. Gives me lots of great decorating ideas!!
10. Naps. I do this a lot. I still do the "Nap when the baby naps" thing and it makes all the difference in the world.
Ok, looking over this list, they're really just "pleasures" cuz I don't really feel guilty indulging!! It's rare for me to do anything for myself and, hey--I deserve it! You do, too!! I wanna know...what do you to pamper yourself??

2 comments:

Brandie said...

I've got a half eaten (or less) box of Jack Cheese Cheezits in my pantry that need a new home...my pregnancy aversion is not going away. I would LOVE for you to take them - if that isn't too weird.
:0)

Tabitha said...

B-
Throw them babies in a ziploc and I'll eat 'em up for ya! :)