Monday, October 29, 2007

Yup, I caught it

This bug is relentless. I was up all night last night and feel pretty yucked out as of today. Andrew seems to to completely recovered but still no appetite. I pray that Drew doesn't catch it--that would be the worst. So we're laying low today. I had a sip of water--so thirsty--so we'll see how that settles. Next I'm heating a corn bag for my back.
Andrew just found me and is saying "Bye bye?" I said, "Where would we go?" and he said, "Car...out." So cute. Where does he think he's going?? He must be getting cabin fever from being home all weekend. Aaaaaw. Lots of books and videos for him today. Mommy's out of commission!!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

It must be going around because I am totally out of commission too.
I just tried to get some toast down - hopefully, it will stay there. I'm praying that Jeff and Ella don't catch it too.
YUCK!
Hang in there,
B

Lindsay said...

I hope you are feeling better!!!! I think it is the worst to be sick and not able to crawl into bed and go to sleep! :(