No coffee talk this morning, although I am on my third cup so far...but I only got about five minutes to myself before Andrew woke up. I'm trying to get some stuff done for his birthday party in November, which is now going to be combined with MY birthday party, and possibly my mom's, too! November is crazy for us. My parents' anniversary, my mom's birthday, my birthday, Andrew's birthday, my sister-in-law's birthday and then last year, my nephew eked in on November 30th, too. Amazing.
ANYway, the coffee pot has been brewing non-stop because it was actually a teeny bit chilly this morning! Andrew and I went into the back yard and had to come back inside for jackets. That's a first this fall...probably since April or so. Good thing his Nana bought him a jacket! Here's him in it this morning.
The high today is only 83 degrees! It's was only 74 degrees at noon! We're supposed to go to my folks' side of town for a fall festival but it seems that nap time will alter our plans. Oh, well. Staying home is nice, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment