Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tea Party and Jewelry Invite

Assuming you live in the Phoenix area and actually know me, consider this your invitation to come over this weekend! I'll have tons of jewelry out for you to see, try on and purchase. I have my own inventory, plus I'm borrowing from my friend.
You've got almost all day Friday or Saturday to choose from!!
Friday you're welcome to come shop any time until 10:00pm (no kidding). Just call to tell me you're on your way.
Then on Saturday, I'll have a table set up at the park next to our house for our neighborhood craft show from 10-2. I'm ALSO hosting a Fall Potluck Tea Party at my house at 3:00 on Saturday! I'd love to see you, no matter when you come! So far, I know we're having deviled eggs, scones with lemon curd, lil' sandwiches, pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies to die for and I'm making a Pampered Chef "cool veggie pizza." You can bring something sweet--even store-bought cookies!!
Just e-mail or call me for more info.!
Here's a few pictures from past events to entice you!
March 2005, two days after I found out I was pregnant:

Mom and I at my Valentine's Day tea this year:

About how much jewelry I'll have (this was my boutique event this time last year):

And a typical spread:

Just let me know when to expect you! Hope you can drop by...

2 comments:

Brandie said...

I'm 75% sure I can make it.
I hope I can because I made these cute little pumpkin shaped sugar cookies that are sooo yummy. I know they would fit right in on the table! :0)

Tabitha said...

Oooooooooh, your cookies!!!!!!! My mouth is set on them so you've gotta come...we've got a lovey group coming, you'll love it!! Lil' Miss can come too if that makes it easier.
I wanna pat your belly!!