I know it's one of those "Hallmark Holidays" but we celebrate every chance we get!! My parents (pictured today with Andrew) joined us at church then came over for lunch. We had a lovely day together. Andrew just loves them both...and gives his Nana lots of unsolicited hugs and kisses. She enjoys him as much as I do--which really warms my heart. Happy Grandparents' Day to my two grandparents in Florida, too (also pictured, when they were here visiting in July)! I am so blessed that I still have my grandparents to enjoy and that my son has all four of his!! We are so very rich.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Happy Grandparents' Day!!
I know it's one of those "Hallmark Holidays" but we celebrate every chance we get!! My parents (pictured today with Andrew) joined us at church then came over for lunch. We had a lovely day together. Andrew just loves them both...and gives his Nana lots of unsolicited hugs and kisses. She enjoys him as much as I do--which really warms my heart. Happy Grandparents' Day to my two grandparents in Florida, too (also pictured, when they were here visiting in July)! I am so blessed that I still have my grandparents to enjoy and that my son has all four of his!! We are so very rich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment